Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

For a while I've been thinking about blogging again, and I told my big brother and he said "Stop doing that," so I stopped thinking. As I sat there at my computer staring at the monitor not thinking like the way my grandma does when she's in her temporary comas, my big brother slapped me on the head, and I said "Ow!" so I thunk.

My big brother told me to follow him into the hallway, then he drew a line on the floor and said "This is the starting line. When I say go, you can start blogging," so I said "But there's no computer out here in the hall," so he smacked me again, and I said Ow again, because it hurt!

As I was standing there trying not to think, my big said "On your mark... Get set... Go!", but I didn't move, because if I did I have to think. So he kicked me in my ass, and I thought that hurt, then I ran for my life!

Anyway, I want to say Happy New Year to all my friends! As soon as I have a chance, I'm gone move all my posts from my old blog here without thinking. If I don't post another post after this post that I just posted, means I forgot to breathe! Wish me luck!