Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Now I know what hiatus means

After looking up the word hiatus online since I thought a blog friend misspelled it, I discovered it's not a wild dog from Africa, so she was right.

I guess my break was an hiatus, but I didn't take it on purpose. My big brother broke my monitor with my head while wrestling. It was a good break (not my monitor) because I got lots of rest after I came home from the hospital.

This weekend we're taking care of grandma since she's gona be staying with us for the weekend until all her stuff is moved to her new place. Originally mom wanted her to move in with us, but my dad said "Hell no, she stinks like shit," which is not true and mean, because she smells more like sweaty armpits, minus the old socks, so she must be washing her clothes.

The weekend after my big brother is getting married to my friend Nadia, and I can finally see her belly! Nadia is now 4 months pregnant, and my big brother said he's not marrying her because of the baby, but Nadia says she is, but I know they really love each other. They have been together for over 2 years now through thick and thin, but when you look at them now it's more like thick and thick, but my brother is still fatter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

happy you're back from you hiatus =p

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home