Thursday, February 22, 2007

My room finally aired out!

Today I can finally breath in my room, but it took a few days for it to air out after grandma moved out of it 3 days ago. Since grandma has a bad back, I let her sleep in my bed over the weekend until her stuff was moved into her new place near our house. I slept on the couch, but not alone. I brought my hamsters along so they can breath.

It was a long weekend since none of us could run away from grandma when she walked into a room, because that's not nice. So we held our breaths, but couldn't hold it too long, so we breathed before we threw-up! Not one time did grandma go into her temporary comas, which made me so happy that I drew her a picture. When a doctor came over to see how she was doing he said "Your grandma seems to have stop going into comas, that's a good sign," so I said "That's not a sign, I drew her a picture", then he gave me a beaver face.

It's great the movers moved grandma in next door to us, because now we don't have far to go to visit her, and she wont have far to walk to bring us her famous chocolate chip whiskers cookies, but I wont eat them.

7 Comments:

Blogger Paste said...

Popped by from Michele's, don't know what to make of your blog.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Bobkat said...

It's always nice to have family close by - as long as you get along I suppose!

Michele sent me.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

yeah, i'm trying to figure out what's up as well.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

I'm a grandma and I hope I am still fragrant!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

RC, it's SO GOOD to have you back!!!!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

You are back....you just made my day or maybe my week, it just might be my month. I have missed you. Please don't ever just drop off again, I missed you.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Oh and yeah I am the Vicki from AlwaysVictoria---I just moved :)

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home