Thursday, March 01, 2007

You are so beautiful

With my dad in the field, my big brother and Nadia on their honeymoon, my Mom and little sister at the doctors, and my grandma in her first temporary coma in months over her green jello, I feel kinda lonely today.

Not much has happened this week, so I don't have anything to write, except to show this old video me and my big brother made last year. We edited some funny home videos and added the song "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker. The video shows a link to my old blog at the end, which you all know I closed because of Spammers.

I hope you all enjoy it!

10 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Thanks for posting this video again, RC; I remember it from your old blog and I really like it.

2:47 PM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

oh yea... your old blog..

thanks for your comment :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Thank you! That made me laugh, grimace.shudder and smile.
Michele sent me.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should know the answer to your Clay Aiken riddle because my son is a potter. I think it has something to do with limestone.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! It made me miss my sons as little boys and made me wish I had a camcorder back then.

7:33 AM  
Blogger RC said...

Your welcome, Mamacita, Last, and Pi!

Limestone? I thought clay was made of plaster, Colleen!

When I have kids, I'm gona video tape them as often as I can, except when they use the toilet, because that stinks!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's adorable, so funny!
I wish I'd had a camcorder when my kids were younger. Heck, I still wish I had a camcorder!
Here from Micheles

7:45 AM  
Blogger sage said...

funny video and I also enjoyed the story of the wedding! Sorry about Nadia running off with your brother, but things are looking up RC, another girl named Michele told me to say hi to you!

11:56 AM  
Blogger MaR said...

What a cute video, loved it. I love Joe Cocker as well. Thanks for your visit :) happy weekend!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

hey, welcome back, RC! I remember that video...it rocks!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home