Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I found a job!

Since I finished school, I've been looking and looking, but I couldn't find a job. That's until I discovered a help wanted sign outside Burger King, since they needed some help, so I applied and went on an interview last Saturday, and it went great!

When I walked into Burger King, Travis, the man I gave my application to, asked me to come into his office, so I did. Travis then said "Hi! My name is Travis," which I already knew since I read it on his name tag, so I guess he either forgot he was wearing it, or maybe he's retarded, which gave me second thoughts about working there, because I don't know how to take care of him!

Anyway, Travis then said "Son, have you ever worked fast food before," so I said "No." He then said "It's easy, a monkey can do it, except we will pay you $7.99 an hour," which made me so happy, because that's almost 8 dollars, just wonder what monkeys make?

Travis then said "How about starting this Wednesday?" so I said "Thanks!" He then said "You'll be cleaning up front first, then maybe work in the back," which didn't sound to good, because I didn't want to clean behind the building, but I said ok since I was happy to find a job.

I'm so nerves about my first day at work tomorrow! Wish me luck everybody, specially if that scary King is there, because I might quit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Congratulations RC, now just wait till you are taking those orders for burgers anyway you want them----or you might even be cooking them:)

I know you are going to do great and have fun as well.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home