Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thinking about collecting Social Security

For months now I haven't found my first job yet! My last interview at a construction company called Manfreds didn't go to well. I should have ducked before walking through his office doorway, but thought I was clear. Now I know why they wear hard hats, because that hurt!

My big brother then told me to go collect my Social Security. So I went to my room and pulled out my card and said "Now What?" so he said "This," and smacked me on the head, so I put my card back. My big brother then said "I didn't mean that, George", but my name is not George, but I didn't tell him. He then said "You know where grandma's clothes is?" so I said "yeah, on her back," so he said "well take them and put them on, then go to the MP station to collect your Social Security," which sounded kinda crazy, because I would never strip her, so I went to her bedroom dresser and grabbed some clothes while she was in her temporary coma.

So tomorrow I'm going to the MP station dressed like grandma to collect my social security since he said that's the only way they would take care of me at their annual costume party, just wonder who's patroling the streets?

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nichols said...

I left a comment on your "American Idol" post a little ways down from here.

You maintain a good blog, by the way. If you're ever awake in my neighborhood, look for it on my blogroll.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

let me know if your SS trick works. I may try that one myself. ;)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home