Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yahoo unlimited storage and Gmail

I've been using Yahoo for a long time, but I've also been using Google Gmail for almost two years, and they both have been great. What I'm wondering since me and my family are moving again in a few days, and Yahoo is offering unlimited storage, is if they have enough room to store some of our belongings with them?

My big brother told me about Yahoo's upgrade. They brought themselves a whole bunch of warehouses, and one of them is down the street called CIF, which normaly issues out Army uniforms, so maybe I'll be able to get a pair of boots while I'm there, which would be so cool!

Tomorrow my big brother is gona drop me off at CIF with all my stuff, and said he'll pick me up when the cows come home, but we don't live near a farm, so I don't know what he's talking about. Anyway, it might be a few days before I can blog again until the move is done, but if I can I'll try to make it to an internet cafe and let you know if I was issued Matterhorns, or regular Army issue boots. Just hope they have size 16!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home