Saturday, July 28, 2007

Like Beyonce, I fell on my face!

For the last few weeks it's been great with our street hockey team, not once did I get hit by a car, just my brothers hand off the top of my head after hitting him in the face with the puck, so we lost! Gota remember that move the next time I'm goalie.

Anyway, I fell down a flight of stairs like Beyonce, and I wasn't singing, but I did bang my head at the bottom. I'm not sure if she was distracted like I was when I failed my drivers test, just hope she didn't loose any teeth!

Beyonce is still one of my favorite R&B singers, even if she doesn't sing live. She's just saving her energy for the next time she falls head first, could you blame her? Would you continue lip synching after falling like Beyonce did in this video? Looks like she's trying to shake it off when she got up, just surprise her head didn't come off!

http://tinyurl.com/3avhn6

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Glad you returned from missing in action---sorry about your head.
Be careful.

Take care and enjoy life.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Street hockey, huh? Those are war wounds you're collecting, and that's NEVER a bad thing!

Thanks for stopping by West of Mars; come on back whenever you'd like.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home