Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I got fired!

This is gona be one of those days that I'll never forget for the rest of my life, and the after life if there is one. Today I started my first day on the job at Burger King with 30 other people, and Travis made us all clean up front, which wasn't easy. We kept bumping into each other and bumping into customers like bumper cars without the bumpers, or wheels, except for this one girl named Martina who was pushing a tray cart, but that didn't have bumpers either.

Anyway, the customers started to get real mad, specially the one I stepped on, because he said "Ow!" then gave me a beaver face, so I knew he wasn't happy. After 10 minutes on the job a man came out and asked us all to follow him to the back, and we did like a parade, which was so cool at the time.

He then told us his name, Jason, and said that he has to let alot of us go because Travis hired too many of us on purpose since he was on his way out. He then said "I'm sure you all heard of American Idol. I'm gona have each one of you come into my office, and I'll decide if you stay or not." He then walked into his office with his first contestant without giving him a chance to prepare, which had me so worried, because I can't sing!

When one of Jason's workers called me in, I was nerves! Jason then asked me for my name, and after I told him he said "I have your App. So son, what do you have to offer?" so I said "What do you want me to sing?" which made him smile when he said "Good attitude! That's what I want to hear," so I said "I'm sorry sir, but I don't know that song," which made him stop smiling when he said "What?" so I said "I can sing something else, but I'm no Clay Aiken." He then gave me a beaver face and said "Next," and when his employee walked me out of his office I kept my head up and didn't cry until I was out of the building.

I haven't told my family yet, but my big brother is gona find out, because he wants to celebrate my first day at work, just hope he still wants to celebrate when he finds out it's also my only day at work, because I really need to eat some cake right now since I'm out of Suzi-Q's!

I hope you all had a better day then me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Aw, that's too bad, RC. I hope you find a better job soon.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Oh no RC, I'm so sorry to hear that but you know what I like Big Macs better than Whoppers anyway. So I'll look for you at the sign of the Golden Arches or some place even better. I know something better is in store for you.

Smile and trust me something better is in store for you.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry RC! *hugs*

7:51 AM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Aw Dude...say it ain't so, Dude. Life is so totally unfair, right Dude? You should have walked into the house and punched your big brother right off. Then when he asked, "What was that for," you could answer, "Because you're gonna laugh at me later."

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. While you were there, I had just uploaded something new. Wanna come back--just for the cheerful fun of it?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home